Spoke Easy - Creative Stitching Templates
Sue Spargo - Spoke Easy Templates
Designed exclusively in our studio for accurate placement and length of spokes, these special templates are the first in our series of Creative Stitching templates.
- Each set contains six templates; each template has a different number of spokes, ranging from five to ten
- With 1/8" guides, you can make a circle ranging in size from a 1/4" to 1-1/2" in circumference
- The possibilities are endless! Use for Whipped + Woven Circles, Picot's, Eyelet Wheels + much, much more!
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" x 3/4"
Conveniently sized and great for stitching on the go!
- First remove the paper adhesive from each template.
- Determine where you'd like your stitch to appear and how many spokes you'd like it to have, then place it on your piece.
- There are five white circles connecting the spokes an 1/8" apart - these will help you keep all spokes the same size. Apply a small amount of pressure to keep the template in place. Choose a circle size for your stitch and place your chalk pencil inside the template's spoke at this point, then draw a line to the center.
- Move to the next spoke making sure to start from the same circle as the previous spoke. Repeat this process until you have traced all the way around the template.
- These templates can also be used without tracing, just hold them to your piece and stitch right through them! Most needles will work, an exception would be a Milliners #15.